- Posted on: 12, 28, 2012
- By : Miss Kemya
- Categories : Marketing Strategy, Random Chats, Strategy
- No Comments.
What an interesting year 2012 has proven to be! As I celebrated my first year in blogging and worked toward making my second anniversary, I am appreciative of all my readers who have learned, benefited, and applied my content.
In case you missed any of the year’s content, take a look at this “Most Popular” list, implement a few ideas, and enjoy!
Most Popular Posts of 2012
A Handful of Creative Ways to Use Pinterest for Business
Don’t Piece Together Your Social Media Strategy With Duct Tape
Wear Your Brand Everyday Without Looking Like A Walking Billboard
Your Customers are Talking , But Are You Listening?
Social Media Is Not A Bullhorn, Please Stop Screaming At Me
I’m looking forward to providing more valuable content in 2013. If there are any marketing topics you would like me to discuss, you can always comment or send me an email. I’m here to help!
Facebook is a great way to promote your business as it allows ..
Do you find yourself using social media for hours and hours a ..
Email marketing is tricky. Too much selling and you lose your subscriber’s ..
Time management is one of the biggest challenges today's workers face. New technologies ..
Miss Kemya is a Marketing Strategist & Social Media Manager at Phisco Marketing, a marketing consulting firm that facilitates the growth of small businesses through conventional marketing techniques merged with social media tactics. When DIY marketing doesn’t get the job done, hire Phisco Marketing to revitalize your marketing and fall back in love with your business!
Search the blog…
Free Blogging Guide
Browse This Site
- Nine Great Ways to Turn Your Facebook Fans Into Customers
- How to Increase Your Productivity When You Create Your Own Schedule
- Email Marketing: How to Balance Selling and Relationship Building
- Get More Click Throughs: How to Convert Readers Into Buyers
- Best Social Media Image Dimensions Cheat Sheet
- How to Increase Productivity and Avoid the Social Media Sink Hole
- Turn Up the Volume On Your Website Copy
- Why Email Marketing is Important for Business
Browse the Site
Follow Miss Kemya
Find Us on Facebook