5 Ways to Promote Your Juicy Opt-In Email Promotion
August 23, 2013 by Miss Kemya
Is your Subscribe Here button a little dusty?
Most companies offer some sort of opt-in email promotion to entice visitors to subscribe to their email list. Most will add an opt-in button to their website with a snazzy graphic. They may also have a pop-up appear on the website with this same offer. That’s usually the extent of their promotions.
Sound familiar? Could I be describing you?
That’s ok. We just need to kick it up a few notches!
Keep reading for your bonus freebie!
You spend all this time creating a great offer, so why not work your butt off to actually promote it? Think about it, if I never visit your website, I’ll never even see your juicy offer.
Once you create and publish your opt-in offer, it’s time to promote it!
Here are five easy ways to promote your opt-in offer online.
- Use Pinterest and pin your opt-in. Write a teaser as your description, with the link to join your subscriber list.
- Post your opt-in as a Facebook status update and boost the post. Run it for 3 days, starting on Thursday night. Facebook is a party on Fridays and Saturdays, so this will help maximize your exposure.
- Write a brief blog post as a teaser to the opt-in, and end it with something like “for more details, grab my guide at <link>” or “Like what you read so far? Subscribe here to get the full download.”
- Write 5 teaser intros for your opt-in and recycle them through your Twitter posts every so often.
- Add your opt-in offer to your email signature. WiseStamp is a great app to use for this!
There you have it, a five step plan to go beyond the website pop-up and really promote your opt-in offer to an expanded audience.
Get creative with your promotional strategy to generate interest beyond your regular website visitors.
Learn more creative ways to promote your juicy freebie!
Grab your free audio recording and bonus instructional slides!
Miss Kemya is a Marketing Strategist & Social Media Manager at Phisco Marketing, a marketing consulting firm that facilitates the growth of small businesses through conventional marketing techniques merged with social media tactics. When DIY marketing doesn’t get the job done, hire Phisco Marketing to revitalize your marketing and fall back in love with your business!
Participants Share A Few AHA Moments from List-a-Palooza
Posted on August 15, 2013
Rock Your Email List This Summer With List-a-Palooza
Posted on July 17, 2013
Email Marketing Is Alive And Well [Infographic]
Posted on March 22, 2013