Is your Subscribe Here button a little dusty?
Most companies offer some sort of opt-in email promotion to entice visitors to subscribe to their email list. Most will add an opt-in button to their website with a snazzy graphic. They may also have a pop-up appear on the website with this same offer. That’s usually the extent of their promotions.
Sound familiar? Could I be describing you?
That’s ok. We just need to kick it up a few notches!
You spend all this time creating a great offer, so why not work your butt off to actually promote it? Think about it, if I never visit your website, I’ll never even see your juicy offer.
Once you create and publish your opt-in offer, it’s time to promote it!
Here are five easy ways to promote your opt-in offer online to build your email list.
- Use Pinterest and pin your opt-in. Write a teaser as your description, with the link to join your subscriber list.
- Post your opt-in as a Facebook status update and boost the post. Run it for 3 days, starting on Thursday night. Facebook is a party on Fridays and Saturdays, so this will help maximize your exposure.
- Write a brief blog post as a teaser to the opt-in, and end it with something like “for more details, grab my guide at <link>” or “Like what you read so far? Subscribe here to get the full download.”
- Write 5 teaser intros for your opt-in and recycle them through your Twitter posts every so often.
- Add your opt-in offer to your email signature. WiseStamp is a great app to use for this!
There you have it, a five step plan to go beyond the website pop-up and really promote your opt-in offer to an expanded audience. It’s time to build your list!
Get creative with your promotional strategy to generate interest beyond your regular website visitors.
Are you looking for more step by step instructions on how to promote your free optin offer?
Do you want to learn how to create your irresistible free offer!
Do you know the critical step that most people forget, the step will set you apart form your competition!
Get it all the new ebook…